More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 275140 000001000 275140000001000
Audio-Technica U853RU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element, the U853RU UniLine condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,992 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element, the U853RU UniLine condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The U853RU microphone is a phantom-powered and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U853RU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 115dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight (microphone): 1.1 oz (30 g)
Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz. (81 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.66" x 0.74", (92.9 mm x 18.9 mm)
Output Connector (Power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional interchangeable elements: UE-C Cardioid (120)UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
Audio Technica: M32