- Product 275145
Audio-Technica U857Q UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
Ideal for conference centers, boardrooms, courtrooms, houses of worship, and other installed applications, the Audio Technica U857Q is designed to pl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put it where you need it...easily!
Ideal for conference centers, boardrooms, courtrooms, houses of worship, and other installed applications, the Audio Technica U857Q is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. This cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard innovations. The 14.47" long microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered gooseneck microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360 (not included)
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U857Q UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
Weight: 5.1 oz (144 g)
Dimensions: 14.37" (365 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360) UE-UL UniLine (90)
Accessories Furnished: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
Audio-Technica Case Style: M34