- Product 275150
Audio-Technica U857RL UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
The 16.58" version of Audio-Technica U857R, the U857RL condenser gooseneck microphone features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory."...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put it where you need it...easily!
The 16.58" version of Audio-Technica U857R, the U857RL condenser gooseneck microphone features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. This gooseneck microphone direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U857RL UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight (Microphone): 4.6 oz (131 g)
Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz (81 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 16.58" (421.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter
Dimensions (Power Module): 3.66" x 0.74", 92.9 mm x 18.9 mm (Length x Diameter)
Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100);
UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL UniLine (90)
Accessories Furnished: AT8538 power module; AT8663 A-mount flange; AT8664 A-mount cable pass-through adapter; AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
Audio-Technica Case Style: M2