- Product 275152
Audio-Technica U857RU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element, the U857RU adapter-mount gooseneck condenser microphone has a small-diameter gooseneck with...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put it where you need it...easily!
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element, the U857RU adapter-mount gooseneck condenser microphone has a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. The microphone direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand; it is 16.81" long. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The phantom-powered Audio-Technica microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”35 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (Microphone): 5.0 oz (141 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz (81 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 16.81" (427.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter
- Dimensions (Power Module): 3.66" x 0.74", 92.9 mm x 18.9 mm (Length x Diameter)
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-C Cardioid (120)UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8538 power module; AT8663 A-mount flange; AT8664 A-mount cable pass-through adapter; AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M33