- Product 275153
Audio-Technica U859QL UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
Designed to plug directly into a panel or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the U859QL condenser microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An essential item in the well-equipped mic locker.
Designed to plug directly into a panel or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the U859QL condenser microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter design. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The mic is 18.90" long.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U859QL UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 100-16,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”43 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 140 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight: 5.4 oz (141 g)
Dimensions: 18.90" (480.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74 (18.9 mm) base diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Furnished: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
Audio-Technica Case Style: M34