- J04283 000001000 J04283000001000
AUDIOFLY AF 120 In-Ear Monitor
- Write a Review
Pairing a dynamic driver with balanced armature driver draws on the best of both unique technologies to replicate every detail and feeling in your mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In-ear monitors with clarity and musicality.
Pairing a dynamic driver with balanced armature driver draws on the best of both unique technologies to replicate every detail and feeling in your music. For a lush, kicking bottom-end with immaculate mid and high frequency detail at a reasonable price, try the Audiofly AF120. Audiofly's acoustic research has rendered them expert in numerous complimentary audio research fields. In the AF120, Audiofly teams two technologies that are squarely within Audiofly's research focus, dynamic driver technology and balanced armature driver technology. They are built with an internal crossover to provide a flat frequency response and warm tone.
Audiofly is all about headphones and in-ear monitors: drivers customized for insane detail, super strong CORDURA fabric cables, hybrid speaker configurations for warmth and clarity. Since launching their first headphones in late 2011, Audiofly have been pursuing ultimate clarity in music.
Comes with replacement tips, storage wallet, 1/4" adapter, airline adapter, shirt clip and cleaning tool.
Warm and clear
Great for listening or performing
Order today and experience state-of-the-art IEMs.
Frequency Range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 12 ?
Sensitivity: 108 dB at 1,000 Hz
Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated, right-angle format
Cable Length: 64" (1.6 m)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.