- J04282 000001000 J04282000001000
AUDIOFLY AF 140 In-Ear Monitor
- Write a Review
One dynamic and two balanced armature drivers deliver insight into the most intricate soundscapes, with a mighty bass as well. They are equipped with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In-ears with built-in crossover.
One dynamic and two balanced armature drivers deliver insight into the most intricate soundscapes, with a mighty bass as well. They are equipped with a variety of different Comply foam ear tips for assured comfort, accommodating the contours of your ear shape and your preferred tightness. They also include a storage pouch, a 1/4" headphone jack adaptor, an airline adaptor, a shirt clip, and a cleaning tool.
Audiofly is all about headphones and in-ear monitors: drivers customized for insane detail, super strong CORDURA® fabric cables, hybrid speaker configurations for warmth and clarity. Since launching their first headphones in late 2011, Audiofly have been pursuing ultimate clarity in music.
- Two Balanced Armature Drivers
- One Dynamic Driver
- Built-In Crossover
- Twisted Cable with Cordura Reinforcement
- Comply Foam and Silicon Replacement Tips
Explore the result of intense specialization and research into in-ear monitoring. Order today.
- Configuration 1 x dynamic driver (per channel)
- 2 x balanced armature drivers (per channel)
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated, right-angle format
- Cable Length: 64"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.