- H84500 000000000 H84500000000000
Audix BP7F 7-Piece Band Microphone Pack
- Write a Review
The BP7F microphone pack features combinations of Fusion Series dynamic microphones designed to work in tandem for instruments and vocals in a live p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seven high-quality mics made for live performance.
The BP7F microphone pack features combinations of Fusion Series dynamic microphones designed to work in tandem for instruments and vocals in a live performance. The Fusion Series microphones represent affordable excellence.
f5 Snare Drum / Instrument Mics
The f5 is an ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion and acoustic instruments in live and studio applications. A hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound.
f6 Kick Drum Mic
The f6 is designed for instruments requiring bass reproduction in live and studio applications. The f6's hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sounds on stage.
f50 Vocal Mics
The f50 embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. The f50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch (f50S).
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50 to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50 is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
- Aluminum road case
- 3 x f5 snare drum, instrument mics
- 1 x f6 kick mic
- 3 x f50 vocal mics
- 6 x MC1 mic clips
- 1 x DCLIP mic clip
Order this pack of road ready performance mics today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.