- Product 620265
Audix CX112-MP Large Diaphragm Condenser Matched Pair
- Write a Review
This is a matched pair of CX-112 large diaphragm condenser microphones. CX-112 microphones have a contemporary design and excellent performance chara...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Large diaphragm studio condenser microphone with switchable -10 db pad and bass roll-off.
This is a matched pair of CX-112 large diaphragm condenser microphones. CX-112 microphones have a contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics, and are an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studios and live stage performances. Delivering a smooth, uniform frequency response from 20Hz - 20kHz, each Audix CX-112 offers a rich, full-bodied sound delivered by its one-inch capsule.
The CX-112 condenser mic is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminate rumble and hum in the lower frequencies and a -10 dB pad to achieve higher sound pressure levels without distortion.
Designed to capture a wide variety of acoustic instruments, the CX-112 is the perfect recording mic for vocals, string sections, guitar, ensembles, guitar cabinets, ambient room miking and live stages.
The CX-112, which is designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, operates on phantom power of 48-52 volts. Optimum results will be achieved by using the Audix CX-112 with a high quality mic preamplifier and premium quality microphone cable.
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Low noise electronic
- -10 dB pad and bass roll-off
- Rich warm tones & mdash; ideal for digital recording
- High powered handling of 145 dB SPL
- Adjustable metal clip allows for secure positioning
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room mic
- Drum overheads
- Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
- Acoustic instruments
- Electric guitar cabinets
Get beautifully imaged stereo recordings with this pair of studio mics.
CX112-MP Large Diaphragm Condenser Matched Pair
- Type: Condenser
- Capsule Technology: 1.07"/27mm Gold Vapor Diaphragm
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz â 20 kHz (±3dB))
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity @1k 22 mV/Pa: 14 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Noise Floor: 18 dB (A Weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB
- Maximum SPL: >145 dB
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB
- Power Requirements: 48-52 volts Phantom
- Connector: 3 Pin Gold Plated Male XLR
- Weight: 16 Ounces (450 g)
- Length: 6.42 Inches (163 mm)