- H74532 000000000 H74532000000000
Audix CX212B Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic Multi-Pattern
- Write a Review
The CX-212B multi-pattern, dual diaphragm condenser microphone is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studios and live sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A multi-pattern studio condenser microphone with 133 dB max SPL handling.
The CX-212B multi-pattern, dual diaphragm condenser microphone is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studios and live stage performances. Delivering a smooth, uniform frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the CX-212B offers a choice of three polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure 8. Additionally, the CX-212B is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminate rumble in the lower frequencies.
The CX-212B, for use in sound pressure levels up to 133 dB, is ideal for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals, string sections, ensembles and ambient room miking. The CX-212B, which is designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, operates on 48 volts phantom power. For optimum results use the CX-212B with a high quality mic preamplifier and microphone cable.
- Multi-pattern: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Resistant to touch noise and vibration
- 35 mm (1.37") Capsule
- 27.5 mm (1.08") Gold vapor dual diaphragm
- Low noise electronics
- Rich, warm tones - ideal for digital recording
- Heavy duty isolation shockmount included
- Road case for mic and shockmount
- 3 year warranty
- Supplied accessories:
- Isolation shockmount (SMT-CX112)
- Aluminum carrying case (CASE-CX)
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room mic
- Drum overheads
- Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
- Acoustic instruments
- Electric guitar cabs
Contemporary design, exceptional performance.
CX212B Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic Multi-Pattern
- Transducer type: condenser
Capsule technology: 27.5 mm (1.08 in) gold vapor diaphragm
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Polar pattern: Selectable pattern
Output impedance: 120 ohms
Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa @ 1k
Equivalent noise floor: 19 dB (A weighted)
Signal to noise ratio: 75 dB
Power requirements: 48 volts phantom
Maximum SPL: ‰133 dB / ‰ 148 dB with pad
Dynamic range: 114 dB
Cable/connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR connector
Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Housing: aluminium & zinc alloy
Finish: black satin
Weight: 365 g / 12.9 ounces
Length: 165 mm / 6.5 inches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.