- J24167 000000000 J24167000000000
Audix D-2 Dynamic Microphone 3-Pack
- Write a Review
The D2 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. It is designed with a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3-pack of mics ideal for toms, congas, horns and more.
- How To Mic Drums - Tom Toms
The D2 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. It is designed with a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The D2 is an excellent choice for miking instruments with a percussive nature such as rack toms, congas, saxophones, guitar cabinets and brass. Transformer less design, low impedance and balanced output insure that the D2 will perform interference-free.
- Contoured response for added bottom and punch
- Perfect for toms, sax, and brass
- Milled from solid aluminum
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.