- 270282 000000000 270282000000000
Audix F15 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The F15 is a condenser instrument microphone designed for live sound and studio applications. Characterized with a tailored frequency response of 100...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low-cost condenser designed for crisp, clear high hat, cymbal and overhead applications.
The F15 is a condenser instrument microphone designed for live sound and studio applications. Characterized with a tailored frequency response of 100 Hz - 20 kHz, the F15 is ideally suited for instruments requiring detailed reproduction in mid-high and extended high end frequency ranges. A wide cardioid pick-up pattern along with high sensitivity allows for close miking as well as overhead and distance miking. Compact and roadworthy, the F15 features a durable die cast zinc alloy body and steel mesh grill. Low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The F15 operates on phantom power of 9-52 volts.
Low impedance and balanced output
Great for both close and distance mic placement
Tailored frequency response of 100 Hz - 20 kHz
Durable die cast zinc alloy body and steel mesh grill
Experience the entire Audix Fusion series and enhance your performance toady!
Analog or digital: Analog
Frequency response: 100Hz – 20kHz
Max SPL: Not specified
Pattern and Type
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Phantom power required: Yes
Size and Weight
Diameter: Not specified
Length: Not specified
Weight: Not specified
Power supply: N/A
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.