- #270645 000000000 270645000000000
Audix FireBall Harmonica Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audix FireBall is a dynamic microphone with sleek styling and a unique design. Well-suited for both chromatic and diatonic harmonicas, the FirebB...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A professional high-performance mic specifically suited for harmonica.
The Audix FireBall is a dynamic microphone with sleek styling and a unique design. Well-suited for both chromatic and diatonic harmonicas, the FirebBall mic features a dent-resistant round grill with a deep red internal pop filter. Contoured to fit comfortably within the palm of your hand. A full-sized dynamic capsule featuring VLM (Very Lo Mass) technology provides big, full-bodied sound that is both clean and accurate. The FireBall is resistant to feedback and is capable of handling sound pressure levels in excess of 140dB without distortion. Made to be cupped, this harmonica microphone will operate as if in an open-air environment even under the most demanding conditions. A smooth and uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz and a cardioid polar pattern allow the FireBall to focus on the particular instrument being miked without picking up other instruments or ambient noise.
CNC machined out of a solid bar of aircraft-grade aluminum, it then goes through an elaborate 3-stage anodizing process for a distinctive look. Each FireBall is attractively laser etched with its name and serial number. Includes a heavy-duty mic clip and carrying pouch.
- Dynamic moving coil transducer
- VLM (very low mass) Type B capsule
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Sensitivity: 1.9mV/Pascal @ 1k
- 50Hz-16kHz frequency range
- 150 ohms balanced impedance
- Maximum SPL: >140 dB
- Off-axis rejection: >23 dB
- Aluminum housing
- Anodized finish
- 4-1/2 oz
Ready to play with fire? Order the FireBall and scorch eardrums everywhere.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.