- Product H74524
Audix M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for dis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Miniaturized high-output condenser microphone for distance miking.
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is available in black or white (M1255B-W) with four polar patterns (cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional), giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid capsule
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech / presentation
- Cymbals / Percussion
- Supplied accessories:
- 25' cable with mini-XLRf - XLRm connectors (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
- Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
- External foam windscreen (WS1218)
Order a verstile mini mic with RF interference immunity.
M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone
- Type: condenser
Polar Pattern: cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
Impedence: 150 Ohms
Sensitivity: 32 mV / Pa @ 1k
Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
Maximum SPL @ .5% THD : ‰130 dB
Dynamic Range: 109 dB
Power Requirements: 18 - 52 V
Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
Housing / Finish Machined brass / Powder coat
Weight 20 g / 0.7 ounces
Length 54 mm / 2.1 inches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audix M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone:
We needed to mic a performer that was older with a soft voice. Additionally, they didn't want the microphone to be too close. This worked out well. However, because of its sensitivity it does require a fair bit of EQ'ing.
- Was this a gift?: