- J14105 000000000 J14105000000000
Audix MB8450 MicroBoom 84" Carbon Fiber Microphone Boom System (Pair)
- Write a Review
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of an 84" (1270mm) carbon-fiber rod that can be used with any condenser microphone in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Overhead mic stand system with 84" carbon fiber boom for miking choirs, plays, and orchestras.
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of an 84" (1270mm) carbon-fiber rod that can be used with any condenser microphone in the Audix's Micros series. Lightweight and attachable to any microphone stand, the Audix MicroBoom MB8450 is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications, including choirs, plays, and orchestras.
The MicroBoom MB8450 can be used with a choice of microphone capsules in the Audix Micros series, offering a broad choice of pick-up pattern and frequency response. Audix uses high-quality shielded internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom where the cable terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The boom's stand adapter is designed for total control over the MB8450 MicroBoom's every angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of your microphone is controlled by the flexible metal gooseneck just below the microphone.
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 looks ultra-clean, professional, and elegant on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability.
- Lighweight, rigid
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Exceptional sound quality
- Works with your choice of Audix capsules
- No external power needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- 25" shielded mic cable with Mini-XLR female XLR male connectors
MB8450 MicroBoom 84" Carbon Fiber Microphone Boom System (Pair)
- Material Rod: Carbon Fiber
Length: 84" / 2134mm
Diameter: .20" / 7.4mm
Bottom: Mini-XLR male
Top: Mini-XLR female
Weight: 4 ounces / 111 grams (without mic or clip)
Finish: Non-reflective black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.