- #270649 000000000 270649000000000
Audix Micro-D Mini Clip-on Condenser Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audix Micro-D Mini Clip-On Condenser Drum Mic's 140 dB SPL handling makes it an especially good microphone for drums and speaker cabinets. The Mi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pre-polarized condenser mic designed for a broad range of applications.
The Audix Micro-D Mini Clip-On Condenser Drum Mic's 140 dB SPL handling makes it an especially good microphone for drums and speaker cabinets. The Micro-D can be used with three types of specialized clips and two interchangeable capsules (hypercardioid capsule standard; optional cardioid). With a very smooth response curve from 40 Hz-20 kHz, the Audix Micro-D is lightweight and compact. Aluminum ring housing with rubber shockmount system. Operates on phantom power of 9-52V. The clip-on mic comes with phantom power adapter, integral D-Vice clamp, cable, windscreen and carrying pouch. Low-noise circuitry and balanced low-impedance out provide quiet performance, even with long cables.
- 40 Hz-20 kHz frequency range
- Hypercardioid pattern (Optional cardioid capsule available)
- 250 ohm output impedance
- 5mV open circuit sensitivity
- 24 dB (A weighted) equivalent noise level
- 70 dB S/N ratio
- 9-52V phantom power
- 140 dB maximum SPL
- 3-pin goldplated XLR connector
The perfect companion for drummers, percussionists, and studios. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audix Micro-D Mini Clip-on Condenser Drum Microphone:
These mics have a great size in that they are very small, so not too easy to accidentally hit with sticks. I have used these in a very large concert setting with excellent results after being gated and compressed. The sound quality is comparable to e604's or sm57s. The downside to these mics are that the cables are a very small built in cable, with an xlr connection on the output side. If a cable shorts out, good luck finding the short or replacing it, you would not be able to just switch cables in a concert setting, you would have to replace the mic in the setup altogether.