- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone Abbey 3-Way Active Studio Monitor - Creme
- Write a Review
- J22396 000001000 J22396000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Avantone Abbey is designed to combine tonal excellence, accuracy and value in a complete loudspeaker system. This full-range, 3-way active refere...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-range studio monitors ideal for tracking, mixing and general playback.
The Avantone Abbey is designed to combine tonal excellence, accuracy and value in a complete loudspeaker system. This full-range, 3-way active reference monitor includes precise, no-compromise drivers in a reasonably compact format that will compliment any modern production environment. Important mixing decisions rely on accurate sound reproduction, and the Abbey is made with exceptional dynamics, detailed resolution and high SPL performance.
By providing a seamless transition from one genre to the next, the Abbey can be used in all phases of production from tracking and mixing, through mastering and post production playback. Close attention was paid to the reproduction of critical mid-range frequencies where most vocals, guitars, and keyboard live. This is where having a full-range monitor with crossover points set above and below the critical listening frequencies is truly revealing. A smooth midrange, accurate, transparent top-end response and extended low end provides a depth and clarity that any studio demands.
You wont find any acoustic space controls on the back of the Abbey, but thats because Avantone delivers a product that is mix ready for a wide variety of spaces, leaving you more time to concentrate on making music and less time fidgeting with settings. Avantone spent years of research and development, comparative listening, and refinement to create the unique voicing of the Abbey, and the result is a very smooth sounding, full-range system that is an easy upgrade from most other 2-way systems.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: 5.25"
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Kevlar
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 38kHz
- Max peak SPL: 106 dB
- Amplifier class: HD
- Output power: 100W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: No
- Width: 10.6"
- Height: 14.2"
- Depth: 15.2"
- Weight: 35.2 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.