- #H81552 000000000 H81552000000000
Avid Mbox 3 Mini and Pro Tools Express Educational
- Write a Review
The Educational Edition of the Mbox Mini is specially priced for purchase by K-12 and higher education institutions, instructors at such institutions...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ultra-compact, 2x2 audio interface with Pro Tools Express, priced for students and instructors.
The Educational Edition of the Mbox Mini is specially priced for purchase by K-12 and higher education institutions, instructors at such institutions and currently enrolled students (including those who are home-schooled). Proper documentation, such as a school PO, faculty/student ID, or documentation from an applicable governing body recognizing the school/home school as an accredited education institution, must be provided in order to use and register this product.
For solo musicians and audio creators—record, edit, and mix performances, with stunning sound quality, using the professional-grade Mbox Mini ultra-portable audio interface. And now Mbox Mini is an even better value with Pro Tools Express software included at no additional charge, giving you the core toolset used by professionals and in world-class studios worldwide. Simply connect mics, instruments, and monitors with your computer to capture and create studio-quality productions with ease.
Sound amazing with Mbox Mini
Record, edit, and mix performances—with stunning sound quality—using the professional-grade Mbox Mini audio interface. Easily connect mics, instruments, monitors, and other gear with your computer to capture and create studio-quality productions.
Pristine quality, powerful performance
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox Mini, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. And with Avid’s stringent testing standards, you’re assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Mbox Mini with the included Pro Tools Express for maximum speed, ease, and additional functionality—and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or get superior performance when you use Mbox Mini with any Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible software, such as Logic, Live, Fruity Loops, Cubase, and more.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- 2 x 2 Simultaneous channels of I/O
- One XLR mic/line combo inputs with professional-grade mic preamps and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output with volume control
- Mix control for low-latency monitoring
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Create anywhere you go with bus-powered USB 1.1 connectivity
- Use Mbox with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Create music and sound for picture using the core industry-standard tools used by top producers, engineers, and artists
- Sound your best and get optimal performance, as Pro Tools Express tightly integrates with Mbox
- Record and mix up to 16 stereo audio tracks at 32-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Compose music easily with AIR virtual instruments, MIDI editing, and Sibelius notation tools
- Change tempo, timing, and pitch, and create harmonies in real time with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Create pro-quality mixes with a collection of high-quality plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation
- Take your projects to the next level—and to studios around the world—with session file compatibility across all Pro Tools systems
Get best-in-class audio quality and exceptional performance, at a price that is geared towards student budgets. Order today.
- Total simultaneous channels of I/O: 2/2
- Simultaneous analog inputs/outputs: 2/2
- Mic preamps: 1
- Instrument DIs: 2
- 48V Phantom power: Yes
- Maximum resolution: 32-bit/48kHz
- Stereo headphone outputs: 1 (1/4”)
- Connection: USB 1.1
- Power source: USB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6-3/4” x 2-1/4” x 6-1/4”
- Weight: 1.98 lb
- Hardware Compatibility
- Works with ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers (included)
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X 10.6.8, Mac OS X Lion (10.7), or Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB port for Mbox Mini connection
- USB port for iLok authorization (iLok 2 included)
- Mbox Mini interface
- Pro Tools Express software activation card (download required)
- Drivers installation disc
- iLok 2 USB key
- USB cable
- Mbox Mini quick setup guide
- Registration card
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Avid Mbox 3 Mini and Pro Tools Express Educational:
I was looking for ProTools for my 17 yr old son, but couldn't buy version 10 at the student price because he's not yet in college (they won't sell at the student price to high school students). I settled for this version and it's a pretty good alternative; so far it's got all the basic functionality he needs to make nicely layered mixes with his own keyboard and guitar