- J47533 000000000 J47533000000000
Avid Pro Tools | MTRX Base Unit with MADI
- Write a Review
Get the most pristine sound quality possible—and extensive monitoring and routing capabilities—in the most versatile audio interface available for Pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enter a new world of fidelity and flexibility.
Get the most pristine sound quality possible—and extensive monitoring and routing capabilities—in the most versatile audio interface available for Pro Tools | HDX, HD Native, and other pro audio applications. With Pro Tools | MTRX, you gain the superior sonic quality of DAD’s legendary AD/DA converters, plus flexible routing and monitor control when used standalone or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces. And because the interface can be customized with the analog and digital I/O you need, you can take on the most demanding music and post-production challenges. Effortlessly.
Achieve Exceptional Sound
Digital Audio Denmark’s (DAD’s) AD and DA converters are renowned for delivering the cleanest, most transparent, and highly detailed sound. Pro Tools | MTRX is no exception, enabling you to get the best sound quality possible from your Pro Tools | HD system—up to super-high-resolution 384 kHz DSD. And because it does double duty as both an audio I/O and monitor interface, it offers exceptional versatility too.
Expand Your Monitor Control
Take full remote control of all sources, monitors, and speaker sets directly from Pro Tools | S6, other EUCON-enabled control surfaces, and the included DADman software. Pro Tools | MTRX includes Pro | Mon 2, putting complete monitoring, talkback, summing, and fold-down control at your fingertips, whether you’re mixing in mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1, or even a 64-channel immersive audio mix.
Get the I/O You Need
Pro Tools | MTRX is fully modular, so you can customize it with a wide variety of I/O and interface options. From analog inputs, outputs, and high-quality mic pres, to Dante, MADI, AES3, 3G-SDI, and more, you have the interface versatility you need to connect with any type of gear and route any signal between the various I/O formats.
Route Audio with Abandon
Using DADman software, you can route, split, and patch audio quickly, flexibly, and extensively, with a matrix capacity of up to 1,500 x 1,500 cross points. You can feed any input to any output, or even send audio to multiple outputs simultaneously, giving you unlimited workflow possibilities.
- AES/EBU I/O: Eight AES pairs (16 mono) via two D25 connectors
- MADI I/O: Coaxial interface with 64 I/O channels via BNC connectors
- Option card slots: Eight available for I/O customization
- System sync: Word Clock/video black burst (VBB) I/O via BNC connectors; AES11 input
- Pro Tools interface: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- Sample rate Supports: 44.1 kHz–384 kHz, as well as DSD 64/DSD 128 with high precision internal clock and PLL
- Power: Dual power supplies (internal)
- Chassis: 2U 19-inch rack-mountable unit (482.6 mm)
Experience the power and flexibility of Pro Tools | MTRX!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.