- 582074 000000000 582074000000000
B-52 LX-1515V3 1000W Dual 15" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The B-52 LX-1515V3 1000W Dual 15" PA Speaker is a full-range system featuring a quasi 3-way design. The LX-15153 has a sophisticated tapered array cr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Delivers powerful and clean sound that will please your ears and rattle your chest.
The B-52 LX-1515V3 1000W Dual 15" PA Speaker is a full-range system featuring a quasi 3-way design. The LX-15153 has a sophisticated tapered array crossover network which directs low frequencies to both 15" speakers while limiting the midrange to only the top woofer. The result is improved low-end and clearer sound in the high frequency range. The PA speaker's ultra-efficient compression driver, mounted to a custom elliptical waveguide, delivers smooth mids and vivid highs that won't fatigue your ears.
Comp-4CLB compression driver
The B-52 LX-1515V3 uses the COMP-4CLB 1" exit PETP film diaphragm compression driver, providing smooth mids and extended high-frequency reproduction.
Elliptical wave guideWave Guide
B-52's new elliptical waveguide perfectly complements the COMP-4CLB compression driver. The coverage is uniform over more than 3 octaves and the overall response is smooth and extended. The asymmetrical shape allows close physical coupling to the woofer and a slight tilt of the sound down to the listening level.
The B-52 LX-1515V3 has an advanced tapered array crossover network design that directs low frequencies to both 15" speakers while limiting the midrange to just the top woofer, resulting in improved low-end and cleaner sound in the high-frequency range. The crossover utilizes low-loss components including Mylar capacitors, air-core inductors, and ceramic resistors. Light-bulb tweeter protection circuitry is included.
The B-52 LX-1515V3 is fitted with metal bar handles, protective metal corners, rubber feet, a 16-gauge perforated steel grille, 3" tilt back casters, and is finished with impact-forgiving black carpet. B-52 offers a LIFETIME cabinet construction warranty. Input connections: (2) ¼" phone jacks and (1) Neutrik Speakon connector.
- 1000-watt full-range system
- Quasi 3-way design with a sophisticated tapered array crossover network
- Dual 15" speakers
- 1" COMP-4CLB exit PETP film diaphragm compression driver
- Elliptical waveguide perfectly complements the COMP-4CLB compression driver
- Advanced tapered array crossover network
- Fitted with metal bar handles, protective metal corners, and rubber feet
LX-1515V3 1000W Dual 15" PA Speaker
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 40-19K Hz
High-Freq. Dispersion: 90 x 40
X-Over Points: 1.6K Hz
Power Handling: 1000 watts
SPL @ 1w1m: 101 dB
Peak SPL: 133 dB
Dimensions (W x H x D): 23" x 49" x 20"
Weight: 133 Lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about B-52 LX-1515V3 1000W Dual 15" PA Speaker:
I own four of these. We use them on all our large shows. Had them for eight years. Blew the cross over on one of them but had no problem obtaining one from B-52. They have handled some serious road abuse and still kick it out!