- Product 606066
B-52 LX-18AV2 Active 18" 1200W Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The LX-18A V2 subwoofer cabinet produces massive, shapeable bottom end with its 2 dB/octave electronic crossover, a compressor/ limiter, subsonic f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Massive, chest-thumping low-frequency power that'll keep the dance floor packed!
The LX-18A V2 subwoofer cabinet produces massive, shapeable bottom end with its 2 dB/octave electronic crossover, a compressor/ limiter, subsonic filter, phase switch, and both full-range and high-pass outputs.
It features an award-winning lightweight digital amplifier and is built specifically for those who require long-throw subs but still want the convenience and sound advantages of an active system. B-52's digital amplifier is more than 93% efficient, draws less power than conventional amplifiers and therefore generates less heat. Less heat translates to longer life, more efficient operation and unparalleled reliability.
The B-52 LX-18A V2 subwoofer is powered by B52's 1200-watt digital amplifier. The 6 lbs amplifier draws less than 12 amps of electricity (at full volume) and has the ability to power the B-52 LX-18 V2 (an additional passive sub). Connecting the active subwoofer to an additional passive subwoofer increases the amplifier's available power output from 800 to 1200 watts.
- Aluminum front panel heat sink dissipates heat in the subwoofer compression chamber
- Greater power handling
- More overall output
- Cooler long-term operation
- Rugged, impact-resistant black carpet
- Void-free, 7-layer, 3/4" plywood construction for maximum durability and minimum weight
- Reinforced internal bracings are used to fortify the LX-18
- Rock-solid tilt-back metal bar handle for increased mobility
- 4" heavy-duty casters, providing ease of mobility and increased cabinet longevity
- V2 upgrades
- Increased power handling
- Higher overall efficiency
LX-18AV2 Active 18" 1200W Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30-120 Hz
- X-Over Points: 120 Hz
- Include Amplifier Output Power: 800 watts
- Available Peak Power: 1600 watts
- SPL @ 1w1m: 108
- Peak SPL: 137
- Dimensions (W"x H" x D"): 24 x 36 x 36
- Weight (lbs): 167
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These subs are larger than life! Ipurchased one powered sub and one passive sub together, they are awesome! I recomend to anyone looking for the big bass , get a set of these. These speakers totaly dwarf my four duel fifteens. thanks B-52!
I'm a DJ, and I have two of these(B-52 LX-18AV2 active folded horn subwoofer, 1200 watts RMS) My customers love them. Be prepared though, they are heavy and large! They put out plenty of bass. I have used them in a school gym (large) and they rocked the place! I bought them a year ago and they have performed perfectly after a short break in. I would buy them again. And I would buy them here again. Very friendly service.