- Product 500290
B-52 Matrix-1000V2 PA System with Stands
- Write a Review
The B-52 MATRIX-1000V2 is a speaker system that includes 2 - 10" 2-way powered satellites, a dedicated powered 15" subwoofer, and 2 speaker stands. T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
A 700W 3-piece active speaker system that transports and sets up easily.
The B-52 MATRIX-1000V2 is a speaker system that includes 2 - 10" 2-way powered satellites, a dedicated powered 15" subwoofer, and 2 speaker stands. The MATRIX-1000 V2 has a built-in 3-channel 700W power amplifier, 3 independent volume controls, electronic crossover with equalization, and VCA compressor.
The circuitry is designed and fine-tuned to integrate all components for the best possible sound. There is no need to tweak or finesse settings on a crossover or compressor to make your system sound great. Simply roll the system into place on its heavy-duty casters, plug in the AC, connect the 2 speaker cables, run two XLR cables to your mixer, and you're ready to go.
The speaker stands adjust from 42" to 71" in height, accept 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and hold 110 lbs. Aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport. The molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
Built-in 3-channel amplifier
The 15" subwoofer enclosure is divided into two separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the 15" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all three components, power supply and preamps. The 15" subwoofer has a power handling capability of 400 watts and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
10" satellite speakers
The MATRIX-1000V2 satellites are loaded with custom designed 10" speakers and 1" titanium diaphragm compression drivers. The "horn" is a 90 x 60 elliptical waveguide that can be rotated 90 to optimize the dispersion pattern to best suit your particular application. These versatile speakers are pole-mountable or can be used as stage monitors. They also include 3/8" ” 16 tpi flying hardware for small venue permanent installations. The rounded front of the satellite speaker is a perfect fit for the convex face of the subwoofer, allowing you to stack, roll and transport the entire MATRIX-1000V2 in and out of a venue in record time.
Transporting the system
To transport the MATRIX-1000 V2, simply set the subwoofer on its casters and place the satellite speakers on to the subwoofer's front panel, facing down. Fasten the satellites with the included locking strap using the handles on either side of the subwoofer cabinet. Place the included cover over the entire system and you're ready to move the MATRIX-1000 V2 with ease.
Mobile DJ * Karaoke * Nightclub, Restaurant, Bar Install * Corporate Audio / Video * Home Entertainment System * Live Sound System * Stage Monitoring System * Booth Monitoring System * Drum Monitoring
- New high-performance compression driver for a smoother frequency response and lower distortion throughout the upper midrange frequencies
- New elliptical wave guide with more uniform dispersion
- VCA on all three amplifier channels to minimize clipping and distortion at high levels
- FREE dust cover
- Improved B-52 handles
Easy to afford. Easy to transport. Order today.
- 700W 3-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- Subwoofer Power Output: 400 W
- 10" Two-way Power Output: 150 W
- Line in: XLR Female
- Parallel out: XLR Male
- Input Impedance: 48 k Ohms
- Speaker Out: Speakon NL4 Style Connector
- Power Requirement: 115V<>50/60Hz<>10A, 230V<>50/60Hz<>6A
- 15" SUBWOOFER
- Speaker: 15" Custom Built B-52 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Subwoofer Freq. Response: 40 Hz; 120 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sound Pressure Level (1w/1m): 102 dB (half space)
- Max. SPL: 127 dB @1% THD
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Dimensions (Transport): 28" (H) x 19" (W) x 23" (D)
- 10" TWO-WAY SPEAKERs
- Speaker Input: Speakon style connector, (pin 1+ = +, pin 1- = -)
- LF/MF Woofer: 10" Custom Built B-52 Transducer
- HF Driver: 1" Titanium Diaphragm
- HF Dispersion: 90 x 60
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Freq. Response: 120 ” 19K Hz +/- 3dB
- Crossover Frequency (passive): 2.5 kHz; 12 dB / Octave
- Sound Pressure Level (1w/1m): 101 dB (half space)
- Max. SPL: 124 dB @10% THD
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Dimensions (Upright): 19" (H) x 12" (W) x 11" (D)
- COMPLETE SYSTEM
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Dimensions (Transport): 39" (H) x 19" (W) x 23" (D)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
this system ROCKS. i've been using this rig for 2 years now and it has seen some abuse but it has never let me down. low cost, good sound, and reliability, what more can you ask for?
Just recieved it two weeks ago and put it right to work. 3 gigs later nothing but good comments about the sound for its size and price. Listened to JBL and Mackie in same spot and these give them a run for the money.