- J14194 000000000 J14194000000000
B-52 MATRIX-1500 1200-Watt 15 Sub & Two 10 2-Way Three Piece Active Speaker System
- Write a Review
This is one of the most popular powered speaker concepts on the market right now. Its physical design makes getting your power and speakers to and fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Further refinement of a popular design.
This is one of the most popular powered speaker concepts on the market right now. Its physical design makes getting your power and speakers to and from your event easier than ever. The B-52 MATRIX-1500 is based on an ingenious design in which the subwoofer lies on its side and serves as a built-in roller cart for your system. The satellite speakers ride on top, strapped securely into a recess built into the front of the subwoofer cabinet.
The sound system consists of two 10" two-way speakers and a 15" subwoofer as well as a built-in 1200-watt, three-channel amplifier. It is ideal for many different kinds of live presentations including DJ shows, bands, worship services, school functions and any other environment where clarity and volume are key.
The MATRIX-1500 brings clarity, power and performance you can hear and feel and is the perfect choice for any portable PA application requiring reliable and outstanding sound quality. The MATRIX-1500 was designed using advanced acoustic and audio techniques with premium components, comprehensive protection circuitry, and robust construction to provide years of consistent, reliable performance.
The MATRIX-1500 is the third generation of the popular MATRIX-1000 which for nearly a decade has been the choice of mobile entertainers, bands and clubs throughout the world. The engineering staff at B-52 painstakingly designed the MATRIX-1500 from the ground up over the last three years and literally, every aspect of this system has been improved upon. More power, proprietary efficient amplifier design with integrated BBE processing, new Celestion speaker components, detachable casters, a new ergonomic look are just some of the improvements you'll find in this new system.
Powering this beast is a proprietary 1200-watt three-channel amplifier. A 700 watt Class-G amplifier drives the heavy duty 15" Celestion subwoofer, while a 2-channel Class-AB amp sends 250 watts to each of the full range satellite speaker. Each satellite features a Celestion 10" loudspeaker and a Celestion, PETP film compression driver which work in unison to produce accurate midrange and a detailed top end. An elliptical horn provides excellent coverage, on and off axis.
- 15" Subwoofer & two 10" 2-Way satellites
- Integrated 1200W three channel amplifier in the sub cabinet
- 700W sub channel - Class G
- 2 x 250W sat channels
- BBE Sonic Maximizer with LF Contour and HF Process controls
- Combo XLR / 1/4" balanced stereo inputs and full-range outputs
- Additional unbalanced RCA inputs
- Level controls for subwoofer and satellite channels
- 0/180 degree phase switch on subwoofer channel
- Integrated X-over and signal processing
- Built-in compressor/limiter
- Thermal and short circuit protection circuitry
- Efficient and quiet 2-speed fan cooling
- Ground lift switch
- Oversized power supply with toroidal transformer
- Speakon connectors (cables not included)
- LEDs for Power, Protect, Limit and Signal
Order today and get a powerful, effective system at an amazing price.
MATRIX-1500 1200-Watt 15 Sub & Two 10 2-Way Three Piece Active Speaker System
- Configuration: Active 15" Subwoofer and two 10" 2-way full-range speakers
Subwoofer: Celestion /B-52 TF-15130X with 3" voice coil
Satellite Speakers: Celestion /B-52 TF-1020 - 10" speaker with 2.5" Voice Coil
Celestion /B-52 COMP-4-CLB Compression driver with PETP Film
Frequency Range: 36Hz -20kHz
Frequency Response: 40Hz -18kHz
High Frequency Dispersion: 90 x 40
Maximum peak SPL: 134 dB
System Power: 1200W - 700 SUB + 2x250 SATs
Input Impedance: 20k Ohm Balanced
10k Ohm Unbalanced
Electronic Crossover: 3rd order Butterworth @ 100 Hz
Controls: Right and Left Level Knobs
Sub Level Knob
BBE HF Process, LF Contour
Ground lift switch
Sub Phase Switch
Cooling: 2 Speed Fan
Amplifier Protection: Short circuit
SOA output stage
Driver DC protection
Turn-on mute and soft ramp
Turn-on inrush current limiting
Power Consumption (1/8 power pink noise): 5A
Connectors: Balanced female XLR inputs
Balanced male XLR link output
Unbalanced RCA Inputs
Input Sensitivity: 775mV (0dBu)
Enclosure: Black painted birch plywood
Hardware: Metal handles
Pole Mounting Cup on Satellite Speakers
Grille: Powder coated 16 gauge steel
Casters: Heavy Duty 3" Casters
Dimensions: Subwoofer - 24" (w) x 19" (h) x 31" (d)
Satellite (each) - 11.5" (w) x 19" (h) x 11" (d)
Weight: Subwoofer - 90 lbs
Satellite (each) - 26 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.