- Product 801474
B-52 Prodigy FX and Matrix 2000 DJ PA Package
- Write a Review
This complete PA System for DJs includes the B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation, the B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System, a 20' Live Wire Microphone Ca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete PA System for DJs
This complete PA System for DJs includes the B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation, the B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System, a 20' Live Wire Microphone Cable, a ProLine Speaker Stand, and the Stanton DJ Pro 300 Single-Side Headphone.
B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation
The Prodigy FX is an all-in-one solution will elevate your performance to the next level. It's loaded with features that every DJ needs and wants including a wide array of DSP effects with parameter controls, master tempo, sampler, hot cues, integrated fader start, three-band EQ on every channel with kill switches, 3 microphone inputs with dedicated DSP reverb, dual rail Accutrack VCA crossfader, crossfader curve control, seamless loop, effects loop and CD direct outputs and mixer inputs for use with Serato Scratch Live, Synchroscience TORQ and all other time coded systems.
B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System
The B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System consists of two 12" two-way speakers, an 18" subwoofer with a 3-channel amplifier, and circuitry housed in a separate compartment on the sub unit's back. A 600W amp drives the subs, and two 300W amps drive the two ways. All of the components are matched for the best possible sound and balance with minimal tweaking. All you have to do is connect the Matrix 2000 system components, plug in the power cord, plug in your mixer or other sound source, and you're ready to go!
The B-52 subwoofer enclosure is divided into two separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the cast-frame, 4" voice coil and 18" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all three components, power supply, compressor, and preamps. The subwoofer has a power handling capability of 600W and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
Each 12" two-way Matrix 2000 speaker is loaded with a B-52 custom-designed 12" woofer and a 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver, mounted to a 90 x 40 constant directivity horn. The speakers can be pole mounted, used as stage monitors, or flown with built-in 3/8" ” 16 TPI hardware for permanent installations. For transport, they mount onto the subwoofer's front grille.
Transporting the Matrix system is easy: Move the subwoofer onto its casters and place the included cover over the subwoofer. Next, pull the included covers over the satellite speakers and close the zippers. It is recommended that you transport the subwoofer and satellites separately. You may transport all the components at the same time by placing the satellite speakers onto the subwoofer's front panel facing down. Secure the satellite speakers to the subwoofer with the included locking strap by fastening it to the bar handles on the side of the subwoofer cabinet.
The B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System has a limited lifetime warranty on cabs and compression drivers; 5-year warranty on speakers; 2-year warranty on amplifiers.
Live Wire Microphone Cable
XLR male to XLR female Lo-Z rubber mic cable. For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
ProLine Speaker Stand
The Proline tripod speaker stand features a center steel shaft for maximum support and an aluminum body for lighter weight. Locking pins are included for extra safety. 150-lb. capacity. Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts. Height adjusts from 45"-73".
Stanton DJ Pro 300 Single-Side Headphone
Accurate wide-frequency sound reproduction and its 2" transducer with heavy-duty element provides full, deep bass. Comes complete with 10' cord.
- B-52 Prodigy FX DJ Workstation
- All-in-one DJ Workstation
- High Performance 4-Channel VCA Mixer
- Two Scratching CD/MP3 Players
- Advanced Onboard DSP Effects
- CD / MP3 Player Features
- Plays all formats of CD, CDRW and MP3 files with full functionality
- Dual mode high resolution touch sensitive jog wheel
- Seamless loop with on-the-fly access to loop editing
- Independent buffer memory anti-shock for each player
- Pitch control & master tempo with up to +/- 100% shift range
- Oversized blue LCD display with wide viewing angle and brightness control
- True instant start for both CD and MP3 operations
- Easy MP3 file search by folder, file name, title or artist
- Onboard DSP effects with multi-mode scratching, auto and manual filter and phase shifting as well as flanger, echo, trans, pan, & reverse
- User-friendly beat synchronization for DSP effects
- Auto BPM or manual TAP tempo
- Three hot cue points
- Three independent memory banks can remember up to 1500 cue points and/or samples
- Integrated fader start
- Slot loading transports with blue LED illuminator
- IPR ” Independent Player Reset for each CD/MP3 player provides fail-safe disk jamming protection
- Built-in memory to save settings (memory is upgradeable)
- VCA Mixer Features
- 4-channel VCA mixer with flexible input configurations
- Dedicated DSP reverb and talk-over on MIC channels
- Dual rail premium quality Accutrack crossfader
- Effects loop with independent assign button on each channel
- Hamster switch
- Rotary crossfader curve control
- 3-band EQ on each channel with ” oo to +12dB range
- Dual mode SPLIT/BLEND headphone monitoring
- 10 segment tri-colored LED metering on inputs and outputs
- Master MONO switch
- CD direct outputs and mixer inputs for use with Serato Scratch LIVE, M-Audio Torq and all other time coded systems
- Kill switches for low, mid and high on each channel
- 4 LINE, 2 PHONO, 1 MP3 and 3 XLR / 1/4" MIC inputs
- Balanced master XLR outputs plus booth, master, record & master digital RCA outputs
- Independent digital SPDIF outputs for each player
- Digital master SPDIF output
- Fan cooling for improved thermal performance
- Voltage selectable power supply for worldwide use
- B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System
- Designed for easy operation
- Electronic circuitry fine tuned to match components for best possible sound
- Amplifier houses all the electronics required to run the system
- Speakers are designed to be pole mounted (shown with optional speaker stands)
- Can sit as stage monitors
- Built-in (3/8" ” 16 TPI) flying hardware
- Comes with 3 dust covers
- Live Wire Microphone Cable
- XLR male to XLR female Lo-Z rubber mic cable.
- ProLine Speaker Stand
- Tripod speaker stand
- Center steel shaft
- Aluminum body
- Locking pins
- 150-lb. capacity
- Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts
- 45"-73" height
- Stanton DJ Pro 300 Single-Side Headphone
- 2" transducer
Prodigy FX and Matrix 2000 DJ PA Package
- Specs for B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System
Subwoofer power output: 600W @ 8 ohms
12" - 2-way power output: 2x300W @ 4 ohms
Line in: XLR female
Parallel out: XLR male
Input Impedance: 48k ohm
Speaker out: Speakon NL4-style connector
Power requirement: 115V<>50/60Hz<>10A/230V<>50/60Hz<>5A
Crossover frequency: 120Hz; 24dB/octave
Speaker: 1x18" cast-framed, 4" voice coil
Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
Subwoofer freq. response: 30 - 120Hz
Sound pressure level (1w/1m):
Dimensions (Transport): 28" (W) x 35" (H) x 23" (D)
12" TWO-WAY SPEAKERS
Speaker input: Speakon-style connection (pin 1+ = +, pin 1- = -)
LF/MF woofer:1 x 12" custom transducer
HF driver:1 x 3/4" titanium diaphragm on compression driver horn
HF dispersion: 90 x 40
Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
Active freq. response: 120Hz ” 20kHz
Crossover frequency (passive): 2.5kHz, 12dB /octave
Sound pressure level (1w/1m): ; 2kHz, 12dB/octave
Weight: 40 lbs.
Dimensions (Upright): 14" (W) x 23" (H) x 13" (D)
Dimensions (Transport): 24" (W) x 47" (H) x 28" (D)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
As I said before. Excellent value but these are still medeocre speakers. The sub will shake the windows for two to three days but as they age, they will begin to loose some of the foam on the enterior of the speaker box. It comes flying out of the bass port. This is a a good start out system but dont be afraid of the expensive mackie or jbl product. You pay a prety penny for a better product
As a long time dj I have used just about everything on the market at some point and for a complete rig that can handle just about any sized event you cant go wrong with this complete b52 package. The powered sub is a bit on the heavy side but would you really want it to be light weight?