- J24169 000000000 J24169000000000
BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
- Write a Review
Your go-to microphone is only half the battle for getting incredible vocal takes. You also need a first-class mic pre. This is the 500 Series version...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio-quality mic pre in a hand-wired modular format.
Your go-to microphone is only half the battle for getting incredible vocal takes. You also need a first-class mic pre. This is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equalizer). It shares the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids. Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones. As a colored and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module
- Original Marconi knobs
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
Order today and get the response you know your mics are capable of.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600?
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.