- #J18896 000001001 J18896000001001
BAE 1084 Rackmount
With Power Supply Pair
- Write a Review
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic re-creation of the Neve 1084.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
The BAE 1084 is as authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1084 looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable 'High Q', selectable centre frequencies
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
- Frequency Response
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
3 Band Equaliser
HF:+/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
MF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
High Pass Filter
50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
Low Pass Filter
6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600 ohm
115/230 VAC, 28W
0 to 80 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.