- 182040 000000000 182040000000000
Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
The Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP Stereo Headphone Amplifier boasts 4 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections. You can use the phones lev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible signal routing and personalized headphone mixes for your studio!
The Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP Stereo Headphone Amplifier boasts 4 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections. You can use the phones level control plus the accurate 6-digit LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring. There are 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers. An accurate 6-digit LED main input meter is provided for precise level indication of both line inputs. Dual headphone outputs on each channel on front and rear panel allow for connecting a total of 8 headphones at the same time. A parallel Link Output enables cascading several headphone amplifiers. Long-term reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches, and ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series Behringer audio processors can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
- Ultra-compact 9.5" headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control plus accurate 6-digit LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
- 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
- Accurate 6-digit LED main input meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
- Dual headphone outputs on each channel on front and rear panels allow a total of 8 headphones to be connected at the same time
- Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Get this ultra-compact but ultra-flexible headphone amplifier system, and you will absolutely love it! Order today!
- Type 1/4" TRS connector, balanced
- Impedance approx. 20 kohms, balanced
- approx. 10 kohms, unbalanced
- CMRR 40 dB typ. @ 1 kHz
- PHONES OUT
- Type 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
- Impedance min. 100 ohms
- Max. output level +13 dBu @ 100 ohms load
- LINK OUT A
- Type 1/4" TRS connector, balanced
- SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency response 10 Hz to 120 kHz, -3 dB
- Dynamic range 108 dB, 10 Hz to 22 kHz (100 ohms load)
- Distortion 0.007 % typ. (100 ohms load)
- Crosstalk < 80 dBu @ 1 kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio 10 Hz to 22 kHz < 95 dB @ 0 dBu, a-weighted
- Max. output level +21 dBm / 124 mW (100 ohms load)
- Min. output impedance 47 ohms
- POWER SUPPLY
- Mains connection external power supply, 9 V / 750 mA
- Mains voltage
- USA/Canada 120 V, 60 Hz
- U.K./Australia 240 V, 50 Hz
- China 220 V, 50 Hz
- Europe 230 V, 50 Hz
- Japan 100 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption 11 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) approx. 1.89" (48 mm) x 9.55" (242.6 mm) x 4.72" (120 mm)
- Weight approx. 1.09 lbs. (0,495 kg )
- BEHRINGER constantly strives to maintain the highest quality standards. Modifications may be made, if necessary, without prior notice. The specifications and appearance of the equipment may therefore differ from those listed or illustrated.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.