- Product 582099
Behringer CE500A Compact Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
Thanks to Behringer CE500A Compact Powered Speakers, you can kiss "bad sound" goodbye forever. For way too long, boardrooms, classrooms and restauran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable compact powered speaker designed for commercial applications.
Thanks to Behringer CE500A Compact Powered Speakers, you can kiss "bad sound" goodbye forever. For way too long, boardrooms, classrooms and restaurants around the world have had to put up with bad sound. You know, the kind generated by those flimsy "tin-cans-mounted-in-ceiling tiles" (that no one seems to remember ever having installed in the first place).
We Mean Business
The Behringer CE500A speaker system is ideal for business environments, letting you enjoy full, clear sound over a wide listening area. Specifically designed to complement commercial indoor facilities such as restaurants, shops, exhibition halls and more, CE500As come equipped with special mounting brackets, allowing them to be mounted on walls or suspended from above. This means you can aim them, which is handy considering people have ears on the sides of their heads, not the top!
More Like Studio Monitors Than "Tin-Cans"
Inside these multi-purpose Behringer active loudspeakers are powerful 5 1/2" woofers and high-resolution 1/2" tweeters powered by an internal 80-Watt amplifier. These transducers have been designed to work with the onboard amp seamlessly, meaning there is not too much, or even worse, too little wattage to adequately power the system. And the sound quality of the CE500A puts those aforementioned "tin-cans" to shame.
Connecting the Behringer CE500A couldn't be easier, thanks to the convenient rear panel which provides a standard XLR mic socket and RCA jacks for hooking up a tape/CD or even MP3 deck. To raise and lower the mic volume, just turn the Level control (RCA volume levels are controlled by the source device). To run 2 CE500As in stereo mode, connect your playback deck to the right RCA jack on one loudspeaker and the left jack on the other. You can even chain together as many CE500As as you'd like via the handy Link XLR socket.
Instant PA System
You don't even need a mixer to use the Behringer CE500A speaker. You can plug 1 into the wall outlet, connect a microphone and start talking”sometimes that's all you need. That's why we include a special adapter that lets you mount the CE500A speaker on a standard mic stand. It's like having your own personal 80-Watt megaphone! Whether you need speakers for the conference room, the waiting room or the lobby, the new Behringer CE500A business speakers elevate your company's status and get your message across. Stop yelling into those tin-cans”everyone will thank you.
- Multi-purpose, 80-Watt, active speaker for commercial indoor installations (restaurants, shops, exhibitions), multimedia, home recording studio and audio/video production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Powerful 5 1„2" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution 1„2" tweeter
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Additional Line output connector allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-flexible wall-mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.