- H96676 000000000 H96676000000000
Behringer DJ Controller CMD PL-1
- Write a Review
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you™ve been looking for “ a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your...Read More
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you™ve been looking for “ a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features “ from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required “ just connect and go.
CMD PL-1 Platter Control Module
Small enough to fit in a tight DJ booth, but big enough to deliver the performance you need, the PL-1 is a robust platter controller”no matter what DJ software you use.
With its 4" touch-sensitive wheel, the PL-1 knows when you™re touching it and where. Touch on the top, and the music stops just as if you were touching a record. Nudge the side of the platter and you™ll get momentary changes in playback speed. It performs exactly as you™ve come to expect from years of turntable and CD deck use.
However, unlike most other deck controllers, this little dynamo comes with a silky-smooth, high-resolution fader for precise pitch adjustments. If you use sync in your software and the deck pitch changes, there™s a column of LEDs next to the pitch fader that lets you know what the pitch on the virtual deck has changed to “ so you always know what™s going on without looking at your screen.
Only have room for one controller in your booth? Not a problem! The PL-1 supports deck switching for controlling up to four decks, so a single module is the perfect backup deck or add-on when using software that allows for more than two virtual decks.
Deck-based MIDI module with 4" touch-sensitive platter, deck switching and effects control.
- 4" high-resolution touch sensitive platter
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 14bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
- Full control over multiple effects
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
Buy multiple COMMAND Series units to make your own custom modular controller.