- Write a Review
7-Channel DJ mixer with infinium VCA crossfader.
These days a DJ gig can command a lot more than a mic and a couple of turntables. You may need to accommodate a multimedia presentation, a variety of audio platforms (vinyl, CDs, mp3) and multiple mics”all at the same event. Thats why Behringer is proud to present the 7-channel DX2000USB with its built-in USB/audio interface”an invaluable tool for the DJ-of-all-trades.
Live Large With More Mediums
If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new DX2000USB can mix it! You get five dual stereo inputs plus two mono mic/line channels with ultra low-noise mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED. The DX2000USB also has enough built-in phono preamps to handle up to three turntables. Finally, the built-in USB/audio interface gives you the power to add your computers digital music library to the mix.
Old-school feel, new-school performance
The DX2000USB is packed with cutting-edge versatility. This new breed of DJ mixer features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles, and an infinium optical VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance.
The DX2000USB comes armed with a 3-band kill EQ and Gain control per channel. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX SEND and RETURN loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and 1/4" line sources, also feature a Talkover button, a Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a Crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the Crossfader.
For the DJ in need of mammoth bass, the DX2000USB features an XLR subwoofer output (perfect for connecting to an active subwoofer) with adjustable Crossover Frequency dial and Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB provides a 1/4" main mono ouput for synching your musics strongest pulses with a lighting system. The Main Output section offers 1/4" and XLR stereo outputs, as well as 1/4" inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The Monitor/Zone Output section gives you stereo 1/4" and XLR monitor outputs, as well as 1/4" stereo zone outputs.
When you add the DX2000USB to your rig, you connect to unrivaled versatility and performance at a price that will leave you with cash to spare. Its incredible build quality and rugged components mean this mixer will serve you well for years to come.
- Professional, 7-channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- 45-mm infinium œcontact-free optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
- 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac* computer”no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long-wearing 100-mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
- Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
The ultimate mix for the multimedia DJ.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Good controls and electronics
- Optional connections
- Breaks Easily
- Poor Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Behringer DX2000USB Pro 7-Channel DJ Mixer:
As I opened the package I find two buttons that fell off during shipping that have no retaining mechanisms. The mixer has all the common applications but, the worst sound or tone quality ever. It is nothing but loud and distorted. The EQ knobs have little effect. I was trying update from a PA mixer that has excellent tone and bass. I connected this unit to the same exact connections and amps to find a lack of 50% of bass and treble despite the tone control on the subwoofer output that sucked as well. The headphones output and sound was great!
As a bassist, saxophonist, music educator, DJ, and a man who loves equipmentI say buy a small PA mixer. This item will only starve your subwoofer poweramps and get you more request to turn down and add some bass. It should be removed from the inventory and availability of Musicians Friend or we can wait and watch for more returned discounted DX2000 mixers to be discounted in the gently used open box sales. Behringer has improved quality in so many areas I thought this was going to be one of them. Let your wallet be your guild. Don't do it please! My car sounds better that this thing.
- Clear Sound
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Behringer DX2000USB Pro 7-Channel DJ Mixer:
this mixers are not that bad