- Product 423332
Behringer EUROLIVE B210D
- Write a Review
The EUROLIVE B210D-WH is an active 200W PA speaker with a 10" woofer, a 1.35" compression driver, and a distinctive white finish.Thanks to Class-D am...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
A great-sounding active loudspeaker that won't break your back or bank account!
The EUROLIVE B210D-WH is an active 200W PA speaker with a 10" woofer, a 1.35" compression driver, and a distinctive white finish.
Thanks to Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supply, the EUROLIVE B210D provides a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight. And the sound quality is exceptional.
Due to its high-efficiency design, it cranks out 200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers. A built-in active high-pass filter virtually eliminate distortion ” even at extreme operating levels. In addition, it features a mic/line input with level control and bass and treble controls for tone shaping.
- High-power 200W 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultracompact and light weight Class-D amplifier technology
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
- Powerful 10'' long-excursion driver
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm HF compression driver
- Ultrawide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultralow noise mic/line input with volume control and clip LED
- Additional line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure design
- 35mm pole socket for stand mounting
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life