- Product 600732
Behringer EUROLIVE B215 Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
The Behringer EUROLIVE B215 is a 2-way PA speaker designed for excellent sound at all volume levels. It features 600W peak power handling (150W conti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Big-time sound that's extremely affordable!
The Behringer EUROLIVE B215 is a 2-way PA speaker designed for excellent sound at all volume levels. It features 600W peak power handling (150W continuous), 15" long-excursion woofer, a 1.75" compression driver with horn, HF driver protection, and a versatile enclosure design that allows positioning for use as a monitor or main. It also has a 35mm polemount socket, ergonomically shaped handles, and two Speakon-type connectors plus two 1/4"jacks.
- High-power 2-Way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- (150-Watt Continuous/600-Watt Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik® Speakon®) plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-performance woofer 15" (381 mm)
- Tweeter compression driver 1.75" (44 mm)
- Frequency range 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power rating (Peak Program) 600 W
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m) 95 dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion 70 x 40
- Crossover frequency 1.8 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) approx. 27 1/3" x 17 1/3" x 13 1/16", (695 mm x 440 mm x 335 mm)
- Weight approx. 39.7 lbs., (18.0 kg)
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I recently bought a pair of these to replace a pair of larger Carvin 'voice of the theater' style cabinets. I always felt secure knowing those big old speakers were fronting my band. When we received these they were half the size of the old Carvins, and with all the negative comments being spread around the internet stores, we were worried about the Behringer's performance. Not to worry! These cabs are excellent! They performed perfectly and were crisp, clear, and had a lot of good bottom end. My other musician friends were shocked at how good they sound. I'm buying two more for monitors! Do yourself a favor and buy these. You won't be sorry!
Look, for the money, of course this is an ok buy. A lot of it depends on what you want to do with these speakers. If you want to run a full band through them, then they're probably not the speakers for you. If you're a dj and trying to play music through them, again, probably not the right speakers for you. I've actually used them for both of those, and it didn't work out so well for me. I have used them for just an acoustic act and they were wonderful. Good acoustic tone from the highs. It's the woofer that concerns me the most. If you're a band that likes to mic everything like I do, I would just save your money for another month or so and get something a little more high end that can handle it. Same thing if you're a dj. But if you're an solo/duo acoustic act then these would work really well for you.
I've owned these speakers for about 3months now. So far I'm very pleased with the way they sound. I'm powering them with the Behringer PMH2000 head,Which for the money I am also very impressed with. I have used this set up on some smaller venues so far. Such as local bars. We have had many compliments on the sound. Haven't had a chance to use them at a larger venue yet and really push them, But from what I hear so far I think they'll do fine. I've been playing for 40yrs now. Played for 20yrs. with big alaborite PA systems. These days just doing ocassional gigs with some buddy's that I record with. I can't attest to how these will hold up for the long term yet.But I hope to get many years of reliable service out of them. Unless you feel you have to spend the extra money for what you think is the very best! I don't think you can go wrong,or be dissappointed with these.
Like I said, these cabinets are really first rate for build quality. I had a chance to use them live this week and I can tell you that they are first rate speakers. They are very light but not much if anything is sacrificed in the weight as far a sound quality. They have good solid bass and punch mids and highs. They will handle up to 800 watts and I believe it. I drove them with 500 and they blew away my old cabinets. Dont let the low price fool you, you get a quality product....affordable and very light weight.
I was very excited to get these speakers. Both combinded weighed less than my previous speakers. I'm a solo acoustic act so I'm not that demanding on speakers. Unfortunately, after a month the woofer blew out in one speaker. Behringer did send me a replacement cabinet. But, it was a little beat up. The night I got my replacement speaker it went bad on me. I love the sound, size and weight of the speakers and they cost about the same price as my replacement woofers for my old speakers. But, I will by a third B215 to be able to use when one of the others blows.