- 600700 000000000 600700000000000
Behringer Eurolive Professional B1220 Pro 12" 2-Way Speaker
- Write a Review
The Behringer Eurolive B1220 Pro 2-way speaker from the Professional Series features a powerful 12" long-excursion woofer and a rotatable, asymmetric...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Meets the intense demands of professional applications.
The Behringer Eurolive B1220 Pro 2-way speaker from the Professional Series features a powerful 12" long-excursion woofer and a rotatable, asymmetrical, 1-3/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver. Handles 400W/800W program/peak power while dishing out high SPLs. A wide 55Hz-18kHz frequency range ensures solid bottom end and brilliant, natural highs. Wide 50 x 50 sound dispersion. Crossover frequency of 2.5kHz. Rugged construction with steel grille. The versatile Behringer Eurolive speaker design makes it useful as either a main or floor monitor. Includes a 35mm socket for polemounting, and Neutrik Speakon connectors.
Rotatable, asymmetrical 1-3/4" HF titanium diaphragm compression driver
Wide 50x 50 dispersion
400W/800W program/peak power handling @ 8 ohms
SPL: 95dB (1W@1m) full space
Frequency range: 55Hz-18kHz (-10dB)
Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
Rotatable cab design enables use as PA mains or floor monitors
35mm pole mount socket
Neutrik Speakon connectors
15-3/5"W x 25-1/8"H x 16"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.