- J51920 000000000 J51920000000000
Behringer KM1700 Professional 1700-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier with ATR
- Write a Review
This supercharged workhorse of an amplifier packs a heart-stopping 1700 watts of output power into a lightweight package, thanks to Behringer’s Accel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More power without all the weight.
This supercharged workhorse of an amplifier packs a heart-stopping 1700 watts of output power into a lightweight package, thanks to Behringer’s Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology. Designed for the working musician, the KM1700 is built rugged enough for life on the road and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
By utilizing transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of its circuitry, the KM1700 is able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. That means your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the KM1700 features rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency.
The front panel controls and indicators on the KM1700 provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the power button, the power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs that alert to reduce the input signal.
The amp’s rear panel is home to the balanced XLR and ¼ in. TRS, plus unbalanced ¼ in. TS connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers. The same panel contains the switches that put the KM1700 in mono, stereo (two channel mode) or mono bridge mode. Flick the limiter on/off switch to activate the built-in overload protection.
- 2 x 800W into 4 ohms; 2 x 500W into 8 ohms; 1700W into 8 ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4 in. TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Front to back ventilation for reliable operation
- Impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Order now for power and reliability you can count on.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.