- Write a Review
A versatile 2-way stereo speaker system for home studio of personal monitoring.
The BEHRINGER MS16 is a compact 2-way stereo speaker system for home studio or multimedia applications and instrument or vocal monitoring.
2 high-power amplifiers drive the 4'' woofers and the high-resolution tweeters. The front-mounted volume control and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
2 stereo line inputs (RCA and 1/8'' TRS) allow simultaneous use of 2 stereo sources, so you can play back CDs, MDs or MP3s and use an electric guitar/keyboard at the same time. In addition, the 1/4'' TRS microphone input lets you mix vocals with a stereo track.
Magnetic shielding and compact size make these speakers perfect for placement near video monitors or computer displays.
- Compact stereo speaker system ideally suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard and vocal monitoring etc.
- Powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters powered by 2 - 8 watt amplifiers
- Dedicated volume, bass and treble controls for more flexibility
- Stereo RCA inputs for soundcards, keyboards etc. that can be used simultaneously with second stereo source (e.g. CD/MD player) through 1/8" TRS stereo input
- Separately adjustable 1/4" TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs for playback and vocal monitoring applications
- 1/8" TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
These low-cost monitors will go where you do! Order today...
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.