- Write a Review
2-channel DJ mixer with infinium "contact-free" VCA crossfader, beat-syncable FX, and USB audio interface.
Just like all BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ Mixers, the NOX202 Pro Mixer is built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. The NOX202's intuitive layout makes it easy to operate right out of the box. Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heart of a two-channel DJ battle mixer complete with a beat-syncable FX section, three-band channel EQ, and full-kill filters. Premium-grade phono preamps, along with BEHRINGER's legendary XENYX mic preamps, ensure the ultimate in signal integrity and punch. And thanks to NOX202's onboard USB audio interface, you can add your MP3s to the mix with just the flick of a switch. It also features BEHRINGER's infinium "contact-free" VCA-controlled crossfader for the utmost in reliability and smooth audio performance. The user-adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles. The NOX202 is a veritable killer in its weight class!
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks, and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with BEHRINGER's exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the original DJ mixers, the NOX202 mixer includes USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun, or spoken, the NOX202 can mix it!
A useful and powerful addition to the NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Here™s a brief description of the FX available in the NOX202 mixer:
2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
FLANGER: A wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect similar to the flanger except that it is enharmonic, thus producing a more "swooshing" sound.
LP and HP FILTER: A low-pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A high-pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
REV REVERB: Reverse reverb.
LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed, and distorted sound to any signal.
When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer with USB connectivity, you'e adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over for lots more tunes. The superior build quality and rugged components used in these mixers mean they will serve you well for years to come.
- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer, and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2. or Master
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- Works with your PC or Mac computer, so no setup or drivers required
- 3-band EQ with full-kill filters plus 6-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 2 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 2 Phono/Line, and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring and cueing section
- Extensive Master and Record outputs
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Get ready to throw your ideas into the mix. Order the NOX202 today!
NOX202 PRO DJ Mixer
- Audio Inputs
Mic in: 40dB gain, TRS, electronically balanced
Phono in: 40dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
Line in: 0dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
Main out (A): 21dBu max, TRS, balanced
Booth/Amp: 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
Record out: 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
Phones out: max. 400 mW @ 1kHz into 75 Î
Type: infinium optical crossfader
Stereo low: +6 / -31dB @ 50Hz
Stereo mid (1): +6 / -20dB @ 1.2kHz
Stereo high: +6 / -20dB @ 10kHz
Mic low: ±12dB @ 50Hz
Mic high: ±12dB @ 12kHz
Kill low: -31dB @ 50Hz
Kill mid: -20dB @ 1.2kHz
Kill high: -20dB @ 10kHz
Audio: Stereo In/Out
Connector: Type B
Sample rate: 44.1 / 48kHz
Digital Effects Processor
DSP: 24-bit Freescale
A/D-D/A converter: 24-bit Delta-Sigma
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >88dB
Distortion (THD): <0.04% @ 1kHz
Frequency response: 10Hz-80kHz (+0/-3dB)
Input gain adjustment: 46dB
Mains voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: max. 12W
Fuse: T 1A H 250V
Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.9" x 10.1" x 10.8"/100mm x 255mm x 274mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.