- J18421 000000000 J18421000000000
Behringer Pro Mixer NOX101 DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
Whether youre just getting your DJ rig together, or youre looking for an extremely easy to operate mixer,the BEHRINGER NOX101 DJ Mixer was designed s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-Channel DJ mixer with full VCA-control and Ultraglide Crossfader.
Whether youre just getting your DJ rig together, or youre looking for an extremely easy to operate mixer,the BEHRINGER NOX101 DJ Mixer was designed specifically for you. Make no mistake about it, the NOX101 is anything but a œbare bones mixer. Professional features include a balanced mic input with our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamp; super-smooth Ultraglide VCA Crossfader and channel faders, premium-grade phono preamps and massive I/O connectivity. The BEHRINGER NOX101 packs all this and more into a rugged, œbuilt-like-a-tank chassis designed for years of flawless performance.
Designed with both the professional and entry-level DJ in mind, the NOX101 provides RCA inputs for turntables, tapedecks and CD players, plus professional grade features such as a balanced TRS micinput with Behringer's legendary XENYX preamp, and balanced (as well as unbalanced)outputs for connecting to power amps oractive loudspeaker systems.
If the NOX101 had a middle name it would be œeasy. The intuitive layout makesit easy to operate right out of the box. Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heart of a 2-channel DJ battle mixer completewith 3-band channel EQ, making the NOX101 the œgo-to mixer for the beginner DJ seeking versatility, ease of use and affordability.
When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer, youre adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over. The superior build quality and rugged components in this mixer means you can count on it for many years to come.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer
- Fully VCA-controlled cross and channel faders
- Replaceable, long-life Ultraglide crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Direction-reverse and adjustable crossfader curve control
- Awesome 3-band EQs with kill filters
- 2 Phono/Line inputs with individual gain controls
- Premium phono preamp for superior detail and ultimate punch
- Mic input with XENYX mic preamp and 2-band tone control
- Cue function with channel 1/2 PFL option
- Highly accurate 10-segment level meters
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- Extensive TRS and RCA outputs for flexible connectivity
A great place to start for the beginner DJ. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.