- Product 802025
Behringer Tweakalizer DFX69 DJ Effects Processor
- Write a Review
Add the Behringer Tweakalizer DFX69 desktop effects processor to your DJ equipment rig for an extremely powerful tool with real-time control that put...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end DJ effects processor with realtime control.
Add the Behringer Tweakalizer DFX69 desktop effects processor to your DJ equipment rig for an extremely powerful tool with real-time control that puts a huge array of effects and functions right at your fingertips.
Behind the effects processor's super-intuitive interface is the power to simultaneously control 6 functions, an incredible real-time scratch function and a super-fast and accurate auto-BPM counter. For example, you can adjust track speed using the virtually inaudible Pitch Transposer, and you also get a breathtaking LFO-controlled effects section including delay & flanger and awesome filter effects with 3 filter types (low, high and band pass), 3 filter modes (auto, manual, LFO) and separate resonance control.
The Behringer DFX69 Tweakalizer is a groove- and BPM-related loop sampler with up to 16 seconds of memory as well as an ultra-steep 3-band kill EQ (-40 dB) with separate cut buttons per band. A switchable phono/line input with built-in high-precision phono preamplifier lets you connect turntables and CD players, and a signal/effect balance and input gain control provide top flexibility.
The Behringer Tweakalizer DJ effect processor's ultra high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and a high-performance 24/48-bit DSP provide ultimate in sonic resolution.
- Desktop DJ effects processor with 6 simultaneous functions and super-intuitive user interface
- Incredible real-time scratch function for any input signal
- Super-fast and accurate auto-BPM counter
- Virtually inaudible Pitch Transposer to correct track speed adjustments
- Breathtaking LFO-controlled effects section including delay and flanger
- Awesome filter effects with 3 filter types (low, high and band pass), 3 filter modes (auto, manual, LFO) and separate resonance control
- Groove- and BPM-related loop sampler with up to 16 seconds of memory
- Ultra-steep 3-band kill EQ (-40 dB) with separate cut buttons per band
- Switchable phono/line input with built-in high-precision phono preamplifier for connecting turntables and CD sources
- Flexible Signal/Effect balance and input gain control
- Ultimate sonic resolution with ultra high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and high-performance 24/48-bit DSP
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for excellent audio quality
- Ultra-rugged construction ensures long life, even under the most demanding conditions
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
First of all, don't be fooled by the size of this thing in the picture, it looks like it's handheld, but it's much larger. A very cheap way to get a loop sampler. And all the lights on it look cool too. A nice tool to have, if you don't have a computer based "pro tools" set up. Or if you're on a very tight budget, and you're into a kind of hip-hop, techno music genre, I would highly recommend this.