- Write a Review
8-channel, 3-bus mic/line zone mixer with remote control and link ports.
The Behringer ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 inputs up to 8 signals to any or all of 3 destinations. For example, you can use your ULTRAZONE mixer to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and still page people in the work area. Another example might be a small church where soft music plays in the foyer, the preacher uses a mic in the sanctuary, and the Behringer ULTRAZONE sends the sermon and music to the nursery. These are all perfect applications for the ZMX8210”multiple sound sources, multiple zones, total flexibility.
Announcements that get heard
Set the ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 to automatically lower the volume level of the program music in specific zones during announcements. Referred to as "ducking," this feature gives the voice message precedence over the musical program without turning the music off completely. This ensures that even the softest voice is heard in the selected zone or in multiple zones. As an added benefit, remote volume controls can be installed in areas where even more control is desired or needed.
Superior sound quality
Use any microphone with the ZMX8210 mixer, including professional-grade condenser mics, thanks to onboard phantom power. The 8 input channels are equipped with high-quality mic preamplifiers for absolutely pristine sound quality. A master 4-band equalizer ensures voice intelligibility and addresses any potential feedback problems. If you need more than 8 channels, link together 2 Behringer ZMX8210 mixers to provide a total of 16 inputs.
Thanks to its intuitive control panel, even inexperienced users find the ZMX8210 easy to operate. The Behringer ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 mixer's professional features give you total control over your sonic environment.
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use zone mixer with remote control ports for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain control, -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator, +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
- 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
- Channel 1 provides variable threshold to enable automatic bus mute for announcements, etc.
- 3 assignable outputs (Left, Right, and Aux) with individual master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter for perfect sound adjustment
- Left, Right, Aux, and Mute bus links available including Master/Slave switch for connecting multiple units
- Remote master Left/Right level control port for ultimate flexibility
- Select switch for routing microphone bus post remote control
- Integrated channel muting system with Priority select
- All inputs/outputs on Euro-type connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long
Distribute your music in three rooms with this easy-to-use mixer. Order one today!
ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 Mixer
- InputS 1 ” 6
Type: Euro-type connector, electronically balanced
Impedance: 3 kÎ balanced, 1.5 kÎ unbalanced (with PAD)
Max. input level: + 12dBu (with PAD)
Max. gain: 40dB
Crosstalk: > 63dB @ 1kHz
Common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR): > 75dB @ 1kHz, 22Hz ” 22kHz
Equivalent input noise (EIN): -116dBu A-weighted; terminated with 150Î
Inputs 7 ” 8
Type: RCA connectors, unbalanced
Impedance: 10 kÎ, unbalanced
Max. input level: + 15dBu
Max. gain: 15dB
OUT L, OUT R, AUX
Type: Euro-type connector, balanced
Max. gain: 22dB
Max. gain: (input/output) 62dB (without PAD)
Impedance: 60ohm, unbalanced, 120ohm, balanced
Max. output level: + 21dBu unbalanced/balanced
Crosstalk (output/output): > 63dB @ 1kHz
Noise (all level controls down): -105dBu A-weighted
Signal-to-noise ratio: 87dB @ 0dB A-weighted
Type: Euro-type connector, unbalanced
Impedance approx. 150 Î
Max. output level + 21dBu
Type: Euro-type connector
Volume control: 30dB attenuation with 10kOhm potentiometer (not
included), 60dB attenuation with 100kOhm potentiometer (not
Channel select 7/8: Push-button switch (1-pin) required (not included)
Mic Low Cut: High-pass filter; Cutoff frequency: 100Hz
Low: ± 15dB @ 70Hz
Low Mid: ±15dB @ 300Hz
High Mid ±15dB @ 3kHz
High: ±15dB @ 10kHz
Frequency response: 20Hz ” 22kHz ±0.5dB
Distortion (THD+N): < 0.05 %
Power consumption: max. 25 W
Fuse: T 630 mA H 250V (100 ” 120V , 50/60Hz), T 315 mA H 250V (220 ” 230V , 50/60Hz)
Dimensions: approx. 1 3/4" x 19" x 8 1/2" (approx. 44.5mm x 482.6mm x
Weight approx. 4.9lb. (2.2kg)
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.