- 485937 000000000 485937000000000
Behringer VMX100USB Professional 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The VMX100USB from Behringer is a 2-channel DJ mixer with enough features to get any aspiring DJ off to a good start. This mixer is built to connect ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Start out your DJ career with this affordable 2-channel USB DJ mixer.
The VMX100USB from Behringer is a 2-channel DJ mixer with enough features to get any aspiring DJ off to a good start. This mixer is built to connect directly to your computer allowing you easy access to all of your digital music libraries. In an instant, this mixer allows you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer with no setup drivers required. You also get a massive software bundle to transform your computer into a full-fledged music production and editing studio, including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software.
The latest VMX series features enough RCA inputs for mixing up your favorite vinyl cuts via turntables or feeding signal from tape or CD players. They also feature mic inputs for vocal uses. But this new generation' USB connectivity enables you to access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, putting it directly onto your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new VMX100USB can handle it.
When you hook up with a VMX mixer with USB connectivity, you'e adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with cash to spare. Its superior build quality and rugged components mean this mixer will serve you well for years to come.
- 2-Channel, low-noise DJ mixer with phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- Works with your PC or Mac computer”no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle included, download from www.behringer.com
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 2-Band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Microphone input with ULN technology
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for quality signal integrity
Call or click to order.
VMX100USB Professional 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- AUDIO INPUTS
Mic In: 1/4 TRS, 53dB gain
Phono In: Unbalanced RCA, 40dB gain
Line In: Unbalanced RCA, 40dB gain
Main Out (A): max. +21dBu@ +15dBu (line in)
Phones Out: typically 125mW @1% THD
Stereo Low: +12dB/-32dB @ 50Hz
Stereo High: +12dB/-32dB @ 10kHz
Audio: Stereo In/Out
Connector: Type B
Sample Rate: 48kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: >88dB (line)
Crosstalk: >67dB (line)
Frequency Response: 20Hz “ 20kHz
Input Gain Adjustment: -20dB -+9dB
Mains Voltage USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2-7/8 x 8 x 9
Weight: 4.4lb. / 2 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.