- 485939 000000000 485939000000000
Behringer VMX300 USB Pro Mixer
- Write a Review
The Behringer VMX300USB Mixer connects directly to your computer and takes your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, the usb-equippe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Professional 3-Channel DJ Mixer with USB/Audio Interface, BPM Counter, VCA Control and massive software bundle
The Behringer VMX300USB Mixer connects directly to your computer and takes your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, the usb-equipped mixer enables you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer with no setup drivers required! You also get a massive software bundle to transform your computer into a full-fledged music production and editing studio.
Live Large With More Mediums!
Like the trusty DJ mixers of yore, the latest VMX series features many RCA inputs for mixing up your favorite vinyl cuts via turntables or feeding signal from tape or CD players. They also feature mic inputs for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. This new generation's USB connectivity also enables you to access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, putting it directly onto your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new VMX USB series can mix it!
Utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
The VMX300USB has three channels and features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles and a VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance. The adjustable crossfader curve let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles. The VMX300USB gives you a 3-band kill EQ, Gain control and precise level meter per channel and also features BEHRINGER's awesome XPQ stereo surround effect that will give your mix an unmistakable finishing touch.
The VMX300USB DJ mixer is loaded with incredible multitracking software and more. If you're ready to take your projects to an even higher level, XT Software's energyXT2.5 BEHRINGER Edition is just the trick. This amazing DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. energyXT2.5 BEHRINGER Edition includes built-in synthesizers, which can also be accessed directly via an external controller or programmed by stepwrite mode. There's even a built-in drum machine and internal multi-FX processor. If you want to incorporate sounds from old, damaged vinyl, the included Audacity freeware audio editor with vinyl restoration capability will remove pops and other noise. You even get Golden Ear and Podifier software so you can instantly share your creations via a podcast.
When you hook up with a VMX mixer with USB connectivity, you're adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with cash to spare. Their superior build quality and rugged components mean these mixers will serve you well for years to come.
- Professional 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer”no setup or drivers required
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth and long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Awesome XPQ 3D stereo surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Monitor function with PFL/output balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with dedicated Depth control
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Professional Crossfader reverse switch
- Front-panel 3-way Kill switches with revolutionary keyboard-like tap and hold action
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Add the power of USB to your DJ rig!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer VMX300 USB Pro Mixer:
I bought this product because it seemed to have a lot of bells and whistles for the money. Turns out all the bells and whistles are of poor quality. The USB connectivity is only one stereo channel in and one stereo channel out. The in can only go to channel two of the mixer and the out can only come from the main. The individual channel lights are completely inaccurate, the BPM counter thinks every song is 160, the first channel cannot be controlled via the crossfader et cetera. All the features just add to the size (13x9).