- Product 631269
Behringer XENYX 1204 Mixer
- Write a Review
The Behringer XENYX 1204 mixing console has 12 inputs and 2 aux sends for each channel. Additionally, 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns have been...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premium USB interface with lots of mixing muscle.
The Behringer XENYX 1204 mixing console has 12 inputs and 2 aux sends for each channel. Additionally, 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns have been incorporated for routing flexibility. Behringer's innovative XENYX mixing consoles provide the home recordist and club musician with pristine sound quality and cutting-edge features for very little outlay. The XENYX Mic Preamp approaches the sound quality, transparency, headroom, and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, standalone mic preamps. Behringer's neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog audio mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Peak LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1-6
i love the Behringer XENYX 1204 Mixer. i just bought it a couple weeks ago from this site and so far it's been great for everthing i've run through it- vocals and synthasizer. it maxamizes the volume and power of the amp i'm using right mow (Kustom Double Barrel). My only complaint is that for a weaker mic you pretty much have to crank it up all the way to get it equal with everything else and that results in a lot of feedback- so get a good mic! i love this mixer and would recommend it to anyone who wants a mid-sized quality mixer
I got this mixer to set up a home studio and boy was i impressed. It says there is 12 channels but there is really only 8. Works great with the USB connector, but make sure your recording and output devices are USB Codec when you get into your software on the computer. Great as a plug and play. Love It
Solid right out of the box. I have no complaints after 3 weeks of use. Im using it for a small home studio and it meets all my needs. You can't go wrong with this little guy! Go buy it!
My whole sound system is run by Behringer products, as well as my recording studio also. I swear by Behringer. Subs, amps, mixers, FOH, electronics, etc. Their products are the best bang for the buck.
I got this small mixer about 3-4 months ago to use as a sub-mixer with my main board to be able to route the pods for recording. It allows me to send just the guitar through a standalone DAW and the Main MIDI rack modules at the same time. It also allows me to keep several pods hooked up all the time freeing channels on the Main Mixer. It has been used for 2-3 hours a day with no trouble. The only small thing, I wish the aux. sends were selectable for Pre/Post but that's minor. Overall, It's great Behringer can make such a good product at a FAIR PRICE!!!
...was buying this mixer. Before I go off on all the great stuff, I've got two negative things to say about this board. First, is probably a personal problem that I need to fix, but the latency on mine is pathetic. It's at least a fourth second of delay between when the sound is recorded, to when it appears on Ableton. But no one else has said anything about that on any of the other reviews on the other sites, so I'll have to call support about that... the second, is that I bought it thinking there were twelve inputs, when there are really only eight. four 1/4" slots are paired with 4 XENYX pre-amps, but only one of the pair can operate. so you really only have an eight-channel max, which really isn't a problem unless you want to do drums, in which case, you should just get the 24 track XENYX. Now, I've recorded... probably 30-40 songs on this thing, and the more I learn, the better quality I get out of it. I've used it as a mixing board for live sound at band practices as well, and it didn't fail me there, either. It's great when you want to record bass, guitars, and vocals all at once. For the price, this is an amazing mixer. The included USB converter works well, I've never tried going straight-in to my PC, so I don't know which is better. If you're looking to do any amount of instruments at once, this is what you need. The FX card isn't that great, but it's got some nice settings. If you plan on doing single channel recording, though, I'd say get the Line-Six TonePort UX1. I used that for a while, and it worked out very well. All in all, The XENYX 1204 is a great buy.