- Product 631272
Behringer XENYX 1832FX Mixer
- Write a Review
The Behringer XENYX 1832FX mixer has 18 inputs and 3 aux sends for each channel. Additionally, 2 subgroups with separate outputs have been incorporat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beefy I/O, killer effects, and everything you need for a smokin' home studio.
The Behringer XENYX 1832FX mixer has 18 inputs and 3 aux sends for each channel. Additionally, 2 subgroups with separate outputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. Behringer's innovative and affordable Xenyx mixers provide the home recordist and club musician with pristine sound quality and cutting-edge features for very little outlay. The XENYX Mic Preamp approaches the sound quality, transparency, headroom, and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, standalone mic preamps. Behringer's neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history. The XENYX FX mixing console incorporates a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor wth 100 real-world and awesome effect presets. The XENYX 1204 mixing console comes with a USB/audio interface for direct plug & play connectivity to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog audio mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Peak LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with " jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life