- Write a Review
6-Input 4-bus mixer with 16x4 USB/FireWire interface, 16-track USB recorder, and more.
BEHRINGER UFX Series mixers are compact and sound great, but are more than just a plain old mixer. They are light-years beyond your average mixer, thanks to their built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire Interface and 16-Track USB-Recorder. Imagine being able to record your next live gig directly to a USB stick or your PC/Mac computer-and the UFX's transport section can even function as a remote control center for your computer-based DAW via MIDI.
From input to output, BEHRINGER UFX Series mixers are all about functionality, ease of use and ultimate versatility. Mono channels feature our legendary XENYX mic preamps, praised the world over by professional audio engineers for their sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. Mono channels accept both balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4" TS connections. A Line/Hi-Z switch is also provided on channels 1 & 2 so you can connect acoustic, electric and bass guitars without the need for an external DI box.
Built-in 16-Track Recorder
UFX Series mixers make it easy to capture your live performances or home recording sessions. Just plug a USB stick into the rear panel, hit the record button on the 16-track recorder control interface-then relax and enjoy the show. When you get home from the gig, you can even use control any compatible computer based DAW directly from your UFX mixer via MIDI.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your Mac or PC
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder, for instant recording of studio or live sessions
- 8 XENYX Mic Preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 8 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars
- 4 Aux Sends per channel
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphone outputs
- Long-wearing 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
More than just a mixer, order the UFX1604 today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.