- J51890 000000000 J51890000000000
Behringer ZMX2600 Professional Stereo 2-Input 6-Bus Zone Mixer
- Write a Review
A professional dual-input, stereo zone mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 can distribute your ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy-to-use stereo zone mixer for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications.
A professional dual-input, stereo zone mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 can distribute your music programming and announcements to up to six zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office spaces, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few.
The ZMX2600 lets you take up to 2 stereo input signals and route them to any, or all of 6 destinations. Maybe you want to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and page people in the work area. Another example might be the small church that wants to play soft music in the foyer, mic the preacher in the sanctuary, then send the sermon and music to the nursery. These are all perfect applications for the ZMX2600 – two sound sources, multiple zones, total flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality and Value
Thanks to its intuitive control panel, even inexperienced users will find the ZMX2600 easy to operate. Its professional features will give you total control over your sonic environment – and the ZMX2600 is ultra-affordable.
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with level controls for stereo or mono sources
- 6 stereo zone output channels each featuring source 1 and 2 level controls
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all 6 zone channels
- Stereo/mono switch on each zone sums left and right signal into mono mode
- Separate 5-segment LED meters for each zone channel to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility
Many professional applications. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.