- Product 500774
Belkin Tunecast II Transmitter for 3rd Generation iPod
- Write a Review
Now you can play tunes from your iPod or other portable audio device through any FM stereo receiver—just find an available frequency. Belkin adds a g...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take your iPod to the airwaves with Tunecast II.
Now you can play tunes from your iPod or other portable audio device through any FM stereo receiver—just find an available frequency. Belkin adds a great convenience feature with TuneCast II's unique Auto Toggle, freeing you from manually switching the unit on and off; the transmitting iPod player simply powers on when it detects an audio signal. After 60 seconds of no signal, your TuneCast II switches off. This feature preserves battery life while making your outstanding mobile audio experience easier to enjoy.
TuneCast II also features 4 programmable memory slots, allowing you to save the clearest station wherever you go.
Included with the TuneCast II is a 14-inch cable that delivers power when used with the Belkin Car Charger / Mobile Power Cord for 3rd generation iPods, so you can preserve your batteries for times away from an alternate source. See accessories box on this page for the recommended Power Cord.
- Transmits on FM channels 88.1MHz-107.9MHz
- Memorizes up to 4 FM frequencies
- Powers on and off automatically
- Features low-battery LED indicator
- Includes DC cable for optional battery-free operation (only works with the Belkin F8V7067-APL Mobile Power Cord for 3G iPod)
- Includes 2 AAA batteries so you can play your music anywhere
- Operating Range: 10-30 ft. (a distance of 10 feet or less will minimize interference and provide the strongest signal)