- Product 485678
Benchmark DAC1 D/A Converter
- Write a Review
The reference-quality Benchmark DAC1 boasts Benchmark's UltraLock technology to deliver 2-channel 24-bit 192-kHz audio digital-to-analog conversion. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for maximum transparency in studio control rooms and in mastering rooms.
The reference-quality Benchmark DAC1 boasts Benchmark's UltraLock technology to deliver 2-channel 24-bit 192-kHz audio digital-to-analog conversion. Designed for maximum transparency, the DAC1 is well suited for critical playback in studio control rooms and in mastering rooms.
A compact and rugged enclosure makes the Benchmark DAC1 converter an excellent choice for location recording, broadcast facilities, and mobile trucks. The internal power supply supports all international voltages and has generous margins for over and under voltage conditions. Two 1/4" headphone jacks are driven with Benchmark's new HPA2 headphone amplifier.
The high-current HPA2 amplifier is capable of driving a wide variety of headphone loads while achieving less than 0.0003% distortion under load. The gain control sets the output level of the headphone jacks. It can also be used to control the output level of the balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analog outputs. A rear-panel switch selects Variable or Calibrated output levels.
Includes rackmount kit.
- Two-channel, 24-bit, 192-kHz D-to-A conversion
- Plays 192-kHz with 52-kHz analog bandwidth
- Direct connection to powered monitors
- Total jitter immunity via Ultralock technology
- 116 dB signal-to-noise ratio @ 48-kHz, A weighted
- THD+N = -107 dB (0.00045% measured at -3 dBFS, any sample rate, any test frequency
- AES, S/PDIF, and Toslink inputs
- Digital input source-selection switch
- Variable or preset output level controls
- Balanced LowZ XLR outputs
- Unbalanced RCA outputs
- Automatic de-emphasis for 44.1, 48, and 96-kHz when emphasis bit is set
- Headphone amp = 0.0003 THD into 60 Î
- Output-off switch position for headphone-only use
- Internal low-radiation toroidal power supply
- International 120 “ 140 input voltage range
- ½ wide, 1RU high chassis
- Machined aluminum front panel
- Rackmount kit included
Get maximum playback clarity in you room!