- Product H68661
Best Service Cinematique Instruments
- Write a Review
Cinematique Instruments sets a focus on weird, odd, and rare instruments which adds a subtle and individual character to your music production. The p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2GB of rare instruments and odd sounds to sprinkle into your compositions.
Cinematique Instruments sets a focus on weird, odd, and rare instruments which adds a subtle and individual character to your music production. The producers behind this collection nearly recorded everything they could get their hands on.
The 2GB library contains wonderful string instruments such as an autoharp, a 36-string instrument with a series of chord bars, a kantele, a traditional plucked 5-string instrument of the zither family native to Finland, a wooden Celtic nylon harp, and a bowed psaltery, an instrument of the zither family such as a kind of a wooden soundbox with unstopped strings over it.
Beyond a nice collection of percussion sounds, Cinematique Instruments also features strange and rare keyboard instruments such as the low-price, garbage Super-Sound EK-470 e-piano, the charming organ with its electric fan which blows air across reeds or the organic and warm Zeitter & Winkelmann Piano.
But there are also special sound packs called Glass, Metallic Objects, Experimental Box, and Downbeat Box. These sound packs are an amazing source of individual and inspiring textures, pads, mallets, and percussion instruments. The producers beat and knocked doors and sideboards of a metallic kitchen with timpani mallets, brushes, sticks, fingers and fists, they tapped with fingers and timpani mallets against lids, rubbed around the glass rim, and assembled instruments from unique sounds such as station announcements, trains, paper crumpling, acoustic and electronic noise, station hum, underground railway noise, pneumatic doors, crown cap shaking, glitches, noise, hiss, hum, and other weirdness.
Cinematique Instrument´s goal and ultimate ambition is to inspire everyone by using its highly playable and unique instruments providing a lot of opportunities for your music production.
- 2GB of rare instruments and odd sounds, including percussive noises, and low-budget keyboard
- Includes sound packs: Glass, Metallic Objects, Experimental Box, and Downbeat Box
Why go with the same ol' same ol' when this collection will give you something different? Order today!
- Mac OS 10.4, 10.5 or higher
- Min. recommended: G5 or Intel Mac 1.8GHz, 1GB RAM
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST, RTAS (32-bit plug-in)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 32-bit & 64-bit
- Min. recommended: Pentium/Athlon XP 3.0GHz, 1GB RAM
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST, RTAS (32-bit and 64-bit plug-in)
- DVD drive
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size