- Product 583732
Best Service Diamonds Of Orient Sample Collection
- Write a Review
The Diamonds of Orient sample library from Best Service contains a huge variety of Oriental and ethnic percussion instruments in 3/4, 5/8, 6/8, 7/8, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rare percussion construction kits and single instrument loops from all over the Orient.
The Diamonds of Orient sample library from Best Service contains a huge variety of Oriental and ethnic percussion instruments in 3/4, 5/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 10/8, 12/8 measures performed by professional musicians. Each of the 113 construction kits and 846 instrument loops is made to be as user friendly as possible, able to be combined with each other and ready to be used in a 4/4 track.
This acoustic journey takes you from the Caucasus to Balkans, with sonic stopovers in Azerbaijan, Turkey, Persia, Chechenia, Turkmenistan, Bulgaria, Greece, Iraq, and Macedonia.
Producer Efkan Durmaz recorded this potpourri of rare oriental grooves in high quality audio using Neumann U87 microphones to keep the natural warmth of the original sound of each instrument throughout the whole production.
- 113 construction kits & 846 single instrument loops
- Dual-Layer DVD format
- 6.35GB (WAV 1.99GB)
- 55 BPM - 260 BPM
- Multiformat: WAV, AIFF, REX2, SAGE (Stylus RMX)
- Instrument Samples:
- Nagara & Gosha-Nagara played by top Azerbaijani musicians Natik and Xeyam
- Hi- & Bass-Darbuka by Nistemann Sansar
- Davul & Bendir by Celal Sansar
- Bongo, Tef, Shaker, Tumba, Zil, Middle Anatolian Spoons by Oezkan Durmaz
- Hollo & Udu by Emrah Sansar
- 12/8 - Lezgi (popular in Chechenian folk dance), Persia, Middle Asia
- 5/8 & 6/8 - East & South Anatolia, Turkmenistan, Arabia
- 6/8 - Azerbaijan, Persia
- 7/8 - Rumeli, Balkan, Turkey
- 9/8 - Roman, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Bosnia
- 10/8 - Turkish folk music, Iraq
- 4/4 - grooves Ciftetelli, Vahde, Malfuf, Baladi, Maksum, Sebare, Zafa ” used all over the Orient