- J44420 000000000 J44420000000000
Best Service Eduardo Tarilonte Mystica
- Write a Review
With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary fe...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Mystica – where world class vocalists, the topmost innovative library designer and superior studio gear meet.
With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison.
Mystica has been designed as a female-choir-library for unconfined solo use. At the same time, the library forms a perfectly matched mixed choir when being combined with Cantus. Therefore, Mystica has been recorded under identical conditions in Spanish KBYO Recording Studios, located in Granada, using eight selected Neumann microphones and Avalon preamps.
To ensure perfect team play of both libraries, Mystica offers the same words and Phrase-Arranger as Cantus. In addition, there is a new possibility for quick exchanges of phrases and word builder in both directions. This way, the combination of Mystica and Cantus forms an impressive tool to create overwhelming choir passages.
Mystica is an unparalleled choir with an extraordinary sound quality. Mystica offers an almost magical sound which is extraordinary versatile and equally suited for esoteric and mystic melodies as well as for big cinematic passages. One of the benefits of Mystica is its wonderful, expressive True Legato.
- Unique „Numen Ensemble“ female choir with eight vocalists
- 5 GB WAV samples, 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Five True Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U), separate Mmmh-articulation
- Powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow)
- Words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables
- Combine words with True-Legato vowels - automatic vowel selection
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases
- 12 soundscapes, moulded from vocal recordings
- Additional vocal effects
- New import/export functions to exchange Phrase-Arranger patches between Mystica and Cantus
- Dry recordings, perfect to be spiced up with individual reverberation
Call or click to order today!